Wednesday, October 10, 2007

A blown "weekend"

So my days off are Tuesdays and Wednesdays. So I call that time my weekend. I didn't get a thing on MY to-do list done. I got the teen's homecoming dress and shoes onsale for $45...amazing in this town and I got the house ready to be bombed but sadly that didnt happen today either. So now I have to try and pull it off tomorrow. I have to work tomorrow. That doesnt bother me so much as I still haven't gotten to go to the library.

Im not exactly thrilled about the whole bombing thing because its insecticide. My roomie J has been feeding the trailer court cats and now it seems we have their fleas. I have 2 cats of my own, Bill has 1 and they have always been indoor kitties...and yes they are fixed. So now our cats have fleas. Yay! So we are bombing. I am debating asking J not to feed the cats anymore. I don't want to have to do this often. We had to do this one other time when an old roomie who had a dog decided to stop giving said dog his flea medication. Chaos ensued and my cats not only got fleas but they got worms from the fleas.

No comments: