Thursday, April 3, 2008
The seller has given the go ahead to have the kids served papers. Then him and the lawyer are suppose to look into getting legal contracts drawn up for us to take possession. But they seem to be back pedaling a little when it comes to the rent free part. My beloved Bill cannot take much more of this and its been taking quite a toll on him. We both worry that he will meltdown. Everytime we seem to get hope we get the rug yanked back out. Kinda feel like Charlie Brown and Lucy playing football. I have asked to meet with the seller and lawyer face to face as soon as possible. One of the reasons I loathe to walk away is I love the place and the other is I stand to lose quite a bit of money if this falls apart. I would have to pay for the title work, appraisals and lose the money and time I put in for the gutters. Close to a grand in total. Hard to walk away from. Everyone says we could sue but that also takes money. Bill says he absolutely will not go through this again and he has said it has been the second most horrific ordeal he's been through, and this guy has been through a LOT. His absolute one fear is being homeless, absolutely terrifies him. Oh, and as I have to get a place in my name, I can't get married until this is done...so my wedding is on hold.