Sunday, February 22, 2009

Well, I know I haven't been on for a while but things are a bit crazy here. We had to update the computer, the motherboard and processer had gotten a little fried. But we are up and running again. I have spring planting fever :( But it dropped back down to 18 the other day. I am waiting on my tax money to pay off bills and then I will tackle some other fun things.

Raven decided to move out Wednesday after her father laid down some rules. She basically wants to walk all over people but she wants them to take care of her hand and foot. Thats not gonna happen here. While I am worried for her (going to school, gettting to work etc.) I also feel a relief, I think I am horrible for it at times and then I read back over journal entries and blog entries and I stop feeling guilty.

I am not online very much just sporadically. Bill is playing a lot of World of Warcraft. I am very much up for snail mail correspondence though if you are interested then send me an email...there should be a link on the profile and I will get back with ya.

No comments: