Wednesday, April 8, 2009

This made my day!

You've been sent a Flickr Mail from Enjoy Illinois:------------------------------------------------------------:: Carbondale Farmers Market photo
Hello,
My name is Nick and I work with the Illinois Bureau ofTourism. We are working on building sets on our photostreambased off people's favorite things in Illinois. This month,I asked people to tell me (via Twitter @enjoyillinois) whattheir favorite IL park is and the Carbondale Farmer's Marketat the Murdale Parking was one of the responses. Would it be possible for me to use your "Carbondale FarmersMarket" picture (link below) in this set? We may also use iton our Facebook page. I'll of course give you credit, linkto your photostream and won't use the photo anywhere elsewithout your permission.
Thanks,
Nickhttp://www.flickr.com/photos/labyrinth080305/2740290369/------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: