Monday, October 18, 2010

William has moved out. Eventually we will get around to a divorce.  The house and everything is in my name alone, which is both a comfort and a worry (isnt that how it goes?)  I have 1 renter moving in and Im awaiting confirmation from another.  Both are guys who I've known for ages who are stand up people.  Outside of that Im just dealing with crap best I can.  I got left with the dog, which severely limits my travel unless the renters would be cool helping me out with him.  I don't know how much into the homesteading lifestyle they would be or how they will adapt to how I live (and vice versa).  Its adapt or die time for me folks....and I choose adapt.

2 comments:

Ruth Trowbridge said...

You can make your dreams come true . . . you know you can! Don't let fear steal your hope. Peace

Lamb said...

Adapting is always better than giving up! Sounds like you have been on a bumpy road lately...just grip the wheel a little tighter and keep going down your own road.