Monday, February 25, 2008

Back to our regularly scheduled programming

Serendipity stepped in again as 3 other girls I work with are going on South Beach which is what I had in mind to attempt. So there's that.

In house news I got a call that said we should hopefully close in a week and a half. I have to #1 see about home owners insurance, #2 find out how much money out of pocket Im gonna need for escrow (that I didn't know about til tonight) and #3 find out if the guy I'm buying from turned off the propane which heats the house. If those pipes freeze I will sue him. He was told by the house inspector that he CANNOT leave the house without any heat ( that was before we got hit with 2 ice storms) Bill says he just doesnt want to have to pay to refill the propane. Dana the realtor was the one who told me about the propane thing, she was suppose to call and find out what he actually ended up doing.

So lots of call to make Monday after I wake up. Im setting my alarm for 9:30am. We'll see how it all goes. It's so close it's scary.

No comments: