Friday, May 9, 2008

We go Friday to place yet another bid on a house...this will be my final attempt. Actually I had already flipped out this morning on Bill and said I was done. But he somehow got me talked into it. So I went over the budget to see if this would be something doable because its gonna cost more than the original house we wanted. Its a MUCH nicer house but with less land and not rural :( I think I will have to give up my dream of chickens and some other things as well. Right now Im down to just really wanting a home for my family...and to get married.

2 comments:

Kathie said...

I'll be thinking of you! Good luck, it is tough. I know we waited a year between making offers because its so heart-wrenching.

Gina said...

I know that feeling of just wanting it to be done and over with, but if you can hold out just a bit longer don't settle for something that is not really 'the house"...I say this from experience, you'll want to move sooner than you would if it were moe of "the house".

No matter what you decide, I am sending lots of positive energy that it goes a lot smoother than the other deal.