Thursday, April 16, 2009

I will not be online for a while. Im berating myself at the moment. I screwed up my bank balance and found out I would be short for bills. I had been reading my online balance wrong it shows a combo of mine and Bills as we have seperate accounts. So I would have to take money from my husband which would leave him broke and without gas or cigarettes for about a week to be even. If I can get the water bill squared away things will be fine pay it later or whatever but still I feel lower than a piece of crap, and my husband is furious with me (and he well should be).

3 comments:

Catherine said...

{{{hugs}}}
Hey, all of us have done that kinda thing at one time or another. Don't be so hard on yourself...and if you get in a real bind, e-mail me. We don't have much, but I'd hate to see you guys go without.

Kathie said...

Well buggers! Most everyone has done it once or twice - it does make a person feel like crap but its a learning experience. Don't be too hard on yourself, mistakes happen.

Ruth Trowbridge said...

Aww - i too feel for your plight - what woman, or man for that matter, out there hasn't made a similar mistake - life is made of negative and positive experiences and both are necessary for us each to play our role in the grand story - my experience has shown me that when the cup is totally empty is when it is most likely to be refilled to the brim - hang on and watch for the silver - too many cliches? it is only cause i know that heat pangs of error and my heart goes out to you - peace for all