Sunday, December 13, 2009

Cool Yule gift and Recipe dilemna








I now am the owner of an Aerogrow spacesaver 6 elite grow system.  Helen got it for me for Yule :) We are really bad at waiting to give gifts in this household. The seed set that came with it is Incredible Edibles, which is edible flowers.  They have a couple awesome sets, including a salad set, herb set and a create-your-own type of set.  I can't wait to set it up!

In other news we are trying to find a recipe software program that will allow Bill to database all our recipes that we have now and catalog new ones.  I see there are a few programs out there.  Does anyone have any experience with them?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are right on to want to start using recipe software
. Talk about making life easy! I found one I just LOVE, from a company called Cook'n. I think you'd like it. Happy Holidays!