Saturday, December 5, 2009

I decided to take inventory on our seed stock and also do some spreadsheets to keep it straight. No more rifling through the boxes to double check whether or not I have something!  My stepsons Dylan and Donovan helped me out by reading off the packet information so I also have the maturity information on the veggies.  There are a couple that I need to do viability testing on as they are 2 years old but other than that the rest seem fine.  I already have a wishlist of things from Seed Savers Exchange that I am interested in.

We are processing a small batch of loofahs that I let soak overnight as they had some particularly stubborn spots.  I need to drain and rinse them.  The ones that are hanging in the garage are not looking very good.  I hope they turn out alright.

No comments: