Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Well I should have known better. The wet stopped and the wind kicked up.  Now my town and about 30 others have no power.  I woke up at 5am and noticed it was out.   Its suppose to get down to 16 degrees so on lunch I went to Rural King and picked up a kerosene heater, thanfully I am getting my xmas bonus on Friday I should be able to not feel it soo much in my pocket for a while. The latest information from the power company is they hope to have it back on by 5 or 6 tonight. We will see. I am torn if we don't have to use it tonight on whether to return it.  They told me if we didn't open the box it would be fine.  But A) I got it for a good price and B) This is the "beginning" of our winter and what if this happens again.  Well, now that I actually wrote that out...I think I know the answer.

No comments: