Thursday, February 4, 2010

Full House -DeSoto Edition

My house is full, over full.  Raven and the baby are staying here a month while her paperwork and what not for an apartment are getting taken care of, she says it will be a month.  Of course we rented out her old room to Dillon (who incidently is an ex-boyfriend of hers lol) so the playpen/bassinet is up in the living room and she is on the couch with their stuff squirreled away in parts of the craft room and Dillon's room.

It's different let me tell you. The cats and Tater do not know what to make of Lili.  I didn't know how well I would be with a baby in the house (envious, mopey, pissy, etc)  It's not a secret that I would like to have a child of my own. Sometimes I struggle with it, other times I do not. I also didn't know how things with me and Raven would be. I worried about the added expenses of the two in regards to the utility bills, but I just quit worrying about it cuz what can you do?  But so far so good no butting of the heads have occurred.

No comments: