Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Ides of March

Yeah I know I haven't been on.  Today I took a half day and got some things accomplished.  I worked on the raised beds. Several onions survived the winter.  I also got pots filled for seedlings and I also started some onion bulbs. My house goes through a LOT of onions.  I also sprayed vinegar around the house to kill off weeds. We'll see how well that works.  If it does I will be planting a flower mix called Real Shady Mix on the north side of the house. Later this evening I finally caught up on blogs and also managed to get a half hour of belly dance work out in with Helen.  So yeah its quarter 'til midnight and I'm going to bed.  My schedule at work has changed so I go in an hour later!! YAY! Getting up and going to work when it's still dark outside sucks and I don't have to do it anymore.

BTW, I hope everyone has a Happy St. Patrick's Day.

No comments: