Tuesday, May 4, 2010

So it cost my coworker $50 bucks for her supplies and took about 1.5 hours to put in a 4x4 square foot garden!       I am very happy for her as she can now plant seedlings I took over to her and split the direct sow seeds that we had purchased together.  Put there will be no planting for me :(  All we have had is rain, rain and more rain.  Not as bad as Tennessee or Kentucky mind you but enough that it is a big ol' muddy mess in the back yard. ::sigh::

Yesterday I received a package from the folks over at Pile O'Melays that had the most fantastic smelling soap!! My husband was wonderful enough to not open it but he danced it in front of me and confessed to sniffing it a LOT. Any way you can share the secret recipe??

So it's only 7:30p and Im restless, William is on the computer and Helen has the kitchen table occupied cutting out patterns for garb clothes. I need to find something to do :(

No comments: