Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I got on at Curves through their 30 days for $30 promo.  When that month ends then I will sign up for a 1 year commitment through a special from my health insurance.  I am very happy about this.  I have been going 4-5 times each week during my 2 week trial, which ended yesterday.  I feel soo much better after the work outs and I feel like I'm actually doing something instead of sitting on my ass complaining about my weight.  I don't know if I've lost any weight, I'm staying away from the scale. As for how my clothes are fitting  this week is not the week to depend on that measurement. But the point is I FEEL better.  I look forward to my work outs (even if I hate the squat machine)

Garden is still not in.  It rained off and on Thursday through Sunday.  We lost power a couple times.  So everything is wet.  Today and tomorrow are suppose to be nice and dry.  I have no illusions of planting anything today but maybe tomorrow after work...I can hope right? Friday and the weekend its suppose to rain again.  Bill reminded me that when we first moved into the house it was the end of May and that I didn't get the garden completely in until late June and that first year we had a kick ass garden.  That reminds me, I need to call the power company and see if they'll drop a load of wood chips off in the backyard. Free mulch is good mulch no?

No comments: