Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Changes and a Mac Truck

So there is much going down on the homefront. Monday I was told that I got the position I had applied for about a month ago..Which means day shift...same days off, same pay. Oh and by the way could I work Monday night til Midnight then come back in today at 8am. Sure! No problem...thats why the gods invented coffee and mt. dew. So I should be sleeping but Im still up cuz Im a huge ball of anxiety. Bill broke his thumb....not sure how bad but bad enough that he has to see an orthopedic doc tomorrow (cant go gotta train grrr) and I don't know how long he will be off work. Of course being the spaz I am I have obsessed over everything. Its driving Bill nuts and I hope to feel better tomorrow.

In other news I did harvest some more roma tomatoes, jalapenos and green peppers.

No comments: