Thursday, June 11, 2009

Hard week

So this week I have had to do mandatory overtime. We are only required to do 4 hours..Im clocking almost 20. It will cover me going to Ragnarok in Cambridge, Ohio for a week. We look forward to this all year. I feel like I could drop though. My throat hurts a bit from so much talking. I need sleep and I've lucked out that its been rained a bit making the garden a little inaccessible. It seems to be coming along from what I can tell.. I finally found my battery charger so I will get pics soon.

On a different note, my middle stepson has been staying with us this last week. He has mentioned staying with us for the summer. I have a sneaking suspicion that he might want to live here permanently. He's 9 though and I think kids in Illinois cant actively pick until they are 12.

No comments: