Tuesday, February 5, 2008

House part 2

So I call the realtor today, cuz we are so NOT patient enough to wait. The seller countered and we accepted. Also found out that he also now has a second offer. That makes me nervous as hell. So now all that we are waiting on (again the waiting bs) is on the appraisal and RD/FHA inspection. I'm soooo close to this thing that it's seriously making me sick some days. My stomach has been in a wretched state leading me to get sick several times, my lovely coworkers have gotten to see me pace a lot lately trying not to be ill with it and one was ever so nice and gave me a bottle of chewable papaya papain that seems to help quite a bit with the stomach problems and keep me from puking anymore but I left that at work which sucks I like them better than Tums :(

1 comment:

Gina said...

I feel your pain! There is just nothing nice about the house buying process.

Hang in there-you're quite close an dmuch further along than the second offer.